11 UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES ACROSS 4 PROVINCES.
Keep It Social is a student-led partnership promoting responsible beverage alcohol and cannabis consumption, personal choice and a culture of moderation. For five years, Keep It Social ambassadors have been empowering their fellow students to reduce their risks and respect their limits. Keep It Social is not an anti-consumption campaign, but a platform to educate about responsible consumption, remembering your night, and having a good time.
Keep It Social is student-led at universities and colleges across the East Coast. Being a Keep It Social student ambassador means knowing the ins and outs of the program and being there when your peers have questions. It’s up to you to customize it to what works for your campus. Ambassador roles and activities include:
- Attending 2-3 annual Keep It Social ambassador meetings
- Providing input into the program direction and creative
- Managing and ordering your school’s swag budget
- Providing advice on low-risk consumption habits to peers
- Planning and executing on-campus events and activities
Overall, it’s all about helping students have a great university experience by keeping it social.